Maštazine platform (mastazine.net/blog) is looking for You: an energetic and engaged practical trainee / PROJECT ASSISTANT, who cares about the bright future of creative activism!
If Your passion is to maintain large visions, You would love giving a voice and tools to the people to improve their surroundings, and You know how to make a team work as a Swiss clock, Maštazine crew is the one! We are not afraid of heavy work, revolutionary tasks on to-do list as well as large visions. We believe that nothing is impossible and it works better with a great team! And this great team is looking for an assistant to make things work, kick some asses if necessary as well as take initiative in crucial moments!
We offer You:
- international working experience
- learning experience in non-hierarchical transnational collective
- experience in implementing marketing strategy of printed publication
- knowledge about funding in cultural field
- experience and contacts in field of creative activism
- being part of Mašta family
- opportunity to realise own initiatives
You can offer us:
- to find a sending organisation
- affinity and/ or experience in Mašta project
- knowledge, or interest in similar networks
- experience, knowledge or interest in planning and implementing strategy of publication (Mašta magazine)
- a passion of creative activism
- knowledge about (one or more of the following):
social media, graphic design, editorial process, database building/maintainance, marketing
- build up and maintain distribution network
(being in contact with bookstores and activist groups arround the globe)
- update "Maštazine news" in our blog (mastazine.net/blog) as well as social media portals
- dependent from Your skills and interests, assisting in daily work of one or other of the teams:
Organisational Crew (maintaining communication with network, implementing projects, acquiring funding)
Media Crew (design work, editing and/or proofreading, writing blog entries, assisting in running the blog)
To cover the expenses of the assistant, this internship will be implemented via Leonardo Da Vinci, or Erasmus practical support program (depending on eligibility for chosen assistant). It will take place in Berlin, Germany in close cooperation with "Kulturlabor Trial&Error e.V." (www.trial-error.org). Project can start from 10th of January (depending on practical arrangements).
If You get hot on this and want to be involved already NOW, send us Your creative CV and short vision about Your work in our team (1 A4 page) until 1st of January to email@example.com and lets make this thing true!
The Mašta crew